Click on client name to preview sample work.
- Joy Keubler Landscape Architect
- Lee + Associates Architects
- The NoliWhite Group
- Prentice Office Environments
- Spicer Group
- Stach PLLC
- Sun & Surf Performance Consulting
- Watts Architecture & Engineering
Business to Consumer
& Business to Business
The Virtual Justice Program
The mission of the Virtual Justice Project is defined by the following programs:
VIRTUAL PRE-LAW COURSES Prepares pre-law students for the study of law.
KNOW YOUR RIGHT SERIES Provides access to legal informational seminars on topics aimed to empower participants to navigate the legal nuances of everyday life and the justice system.
To learn more about the Know Your Rights Series and other programs in the Virtual Justice Project please visit LAW.NCCU.EDU/VJP
- Strategic messaging
- Copywriting & editing
- Graphic design & production
- Brand Development
- Public relations & social media
- On-going marketing support