Click on client name to preview sample work.
- Joy Keubler Landscape Architect
- Lee + Associates Architects
- The NoliWhite Group
- Prentice Office Environments
- Southpoint Professional Partners
- Spicer Group
- Stach PLLC
- Sun & Surf Performance Consulting
- Watts Architecture & Engineering
Business to Consumer
& Business to Business
Westminster Economic Development Initiative (WEDI)
The Westminster Economic Development Initiative (WEDI) began as a mission of Westminster Presbyterian Church to improve the quality of life for the residents of Buffalo’s West Side.
In 2007 WEDI was created as a separate 501(c)3 organization whose mission is to improve the quality of life on the West Side of Buffalo by connecting people wanting the West Side to be a successful neighborhood with the resources to make it happen. Our mission was revised in 2013 to be “WEDI offers business and educational opportunity to the people of Buffalo’s West Side” to help achieve our vision for a vibrant, stable, inviting community.
- Strategic planning & messaging
- Logos & taglines
- Print ads
- Copywriting & editing
- Graphic design & production